In just a few months, SONG is launching its violin and cello program, and we need your help! Do you have an instrument sitting in storage unused? Maybe your child has outgrown their violin and you don’t know what to do with it? Consider donating it to SONG to provide a local child with the life-changing gift of music!
What We Need:
We need 50 instruments to launch our violin and cello program in September 2014. Our needs are:
• 1/4 size, 1/2 size , 3/4 size, and even a few full size violins
• 1/4 size, 1/2 size , and 3/4 size cellos
• the instrument should not have any cracks or seams opening on the body, neck, fingerboard or scroll
• scratches and chips, missing strings and pegs, even a warped bridge is okay – we can fix those things!
• any cases would be welcome, as long as they have 2 working latches or zip closure and working bow holders
How To Donate:
Contact email@example.com and we will happily arrange pick up of any instrument that meets the above criteria.